Follow these instructions if you would like to create a PDF of the full dashboard page you are looking at.
We have instructions for the Safari and Chrome browsers.
- Download and install the Chrome Extension called FireShot.
- Open a dashboard and click the new FireShot S icon found top right in Chrome.
- Select Capture entire page
- Then select Save to PDF
You need to use Safari on a Mac to follow these instructions.
- Select Print in Safari.
- In the dialog that shows up, select Show Details.
- In the Paper Size dropdown, select Manage Custom Sizes…
- Click the pluss (+) button to add a new custom paper size.
- Double click the new Untitled item in the list in order to give it a name. You can call it Dashboard.
- Set Paper Size. Width:
18 in. Height:
105 in. (in = inches)
- Non-Printable Area: set all four to zero (0). Select OK.
Now you have created a new custom Paper Size. In the future, you only need to select this custom size every time you want to create a PDF of a dashboard. Now to actually create the PDF follow these two steps:
- Make sure Print Backgrounds is selected.
- Then select the PDF button, select Save as PDF.