The Influencers report details the top influencers by a variety of metrics over a set period of time.
The first pie chart visualizes the relative influence of one user compared to the other influential users. You may click on a pie slice to see more information about that user.
The second pie chart breaks down the stakeholder mix of these top influencers according to the Healthcare Stakeholders. You may click on a pie slice to get a list of only that particular healthcare category.
The optional gender column provides an estimation of the person's gender based on the first name given in their profile. The database contains 200,000 distinct names across 79 countries and 89 languages.
Maximum number of participants included in report.
- SymplurRank. Top influencers based on our proprietary algorithm. Learn more about SymplurRank.
- Mentions. Top influencers by number of mentions received.
- Tweets. Top influencers by number of tweets created.
- Impressions. Top influencers by number of impressions created. Impressions is calculated by summing up the sums from multiplying number of tweets times number of followers for every influencer.
- Retweets. Top influencers by number of retweets received.
- Replies. Top influencers by number of replies received on the influencers’s own tweets.
Select which data points to show in the Data
- Gender (to filter the table by gender type in F or M in the search field).
- Healthcare Category
- Time Zone
- Pie Chart. Downloadable as .png image file, .jpg image file, .pdf document, and .svg vector image.
- Data Table. Can be filtered, searched, and sorted by each metric/dimension. The data table can be exported as a .csv data table.