This report show word frequencies in all tweets in the selected dataset. The algorithm is counting whole words only, but excludes occurrences in hashtags, mentions, and URLs. A word occurring twice in the same tweet will count as two occurrences.
- Bubble. The larger the bubble, the more a word is used. Colors only aid differentiation, no other significance.
- Column. Standard column chart with accurate visualization of word frequencies.
- Emoji. Top emoticons used during conversations.
Limit. Sets the maximum number of words used to generate the report.
- Remove stop words. Stop words identified as common and irrelevant to reporting needs. Automatically filtered out before any data is processed. Selected by default.
- Custom stop words. A comma-separated list of words to be filtered out of report before any data is processed.
- Data Table. Can be filtered, searched, and sorted by each metric/dimension.The data table can be exported as a .csv data table.