The Domains widget gives a representation of the top domains that have been shared on media channels (currently only on Twitter) for the terms tracked as part of the given dashboard.
One can select the widget by scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on the Domains widget. This adds the widget to the dashboard.
The above image represents the default view of the Domains widget. In this case, it shows the top trending hashtags as part of the "Covid-19 Vaccine" dashboard.
- The horizontal bar graph represents the number of links shared for a particular domain for the terms tracked in the dashboard.
- The X-axis as seen above represents the number of shares.
- The tags on top represent the stakeholder types represented in the hashtags. One can click on each of the tags to apply them as a filter in the graph.
Hovering on a specific bar highlights the specific domain the bar represents as well as the number of shares that happened in a given time period.
Hitting the drop down on the left below the tags brings up a menu regarding the number of domains you want to see displayed in the widget.
The default value for this is supposed to be 20 domains.
Selecting the hamburger icon on the right side represents a few view and download options, such as:
- View in full screen - This zooms the bar graph to consume the full screen
- Print chart - This prints the bar graph we see according to your print selection
- Download options - One can choose to download this bar graph visualization in four formats - PNG, JPEG, PDF and SVG.
Hitting the table icon on the top right represents the hashtag data as a table instead of a graph in the widget.
The table view shows two columns:
- The Top domains, and
- The number of shares for each domain
Hitting the gear option on the top right of the widget displays widget options available to you. These are usually standard for every widget.
There are four options for the Hashtags Widget:
- Export as CSV - This generates a downloadable CSV file on the user's device
- API Query - This generates the query hit by Symplur Signals for the given dashboard. A sample API request is shon below.
- Refresh - Refreshes the widget
- Remove - Removes the widget from the dashboard.