The Engaging Tweets widget reveals the tweets that received the most engagement.
This column lists up to 100 tweets that have received the most engagements for the selected time period ordered from the highest to the lowest. Tweet engagements is the total count of that tweet's retweets, mentions, replies, and quoted tweets.
The Conversation Threads column lists up to 100 tweets ordered by the number of replies they received during the selected time period in the same dataset (for example, if the dataset is a hashtag then the replies needs to also contain that hashtags in order to be counted).
- Filter Healthcare Stakeholders by selecting/unselecting each stakeholder in the toolbar.
- Toggle the Sort icon to reorder the tweets or conversation threads by date.
- Select the Replies Count button to open and read the tweets in the conversation thread.
- Click the Tweet Timestamp to open the specific tweet on Twitter.
- Click Twitter Handle link to reveal full profile and options to see this user's own tweets, mentions received and its Healthcare Social Graph page.