The Engaging Tweets widget reveals the tweets that received the most engagement in terms of retweets and number of replies they received.
Listed in the Top Retweets column is up to 100 tweets ordered by the number of retweets they received during the selected time period.
Listed in the Conversation Threads column is up to 100 tweets ordered by the number of replies they received during the selected time period in the same dataset (for example, if the dataset is a hashtag then the replies needs to also contain that hashtags in order to be counted).
- Filter Healthcare Stakeholders by selecting/unselecting each stakeholder in the toolbar.
- Toggle the Lock Switch or Click a Column to enable/disable scrolling inside a column.
- Select the Replies Count button to open and read the tweets in the conversation thread.
- Click the Tweet Timestamp to open the specific tweet on Twitter.
- Click Twitter Handle link to reveal full profile and options to see this user's own tweets, received mentions and it's Healthcare Social Graph page.